Would you like to:
- Improve your general health and wellbeing
- Reduce feelings of isolation
- Discover local self-help groups, clubs and befriending agencies
- Volunteer your own time and experiences
- Find bereavement support
- Access social groups and parenting classes
- Explore support for housing, employment, benefits, debt and legal advice
- Become more active
- Get involved in your local community
If so, make an appointment with our social prescriber to help you achieve these goals.
Our social prescribing service is available to anyone who would like help to improve their health and wellbeing. Talk to your healthcare professional today about a referral. Alternatively, call Lucy Hill on 07933 944 556.